Paraphrasing involves using your own words to express someone else's message or ideas. In a paraphrase, the ideas and meaning of the original source must be maintained; the main ideas need to come through, but the wording has to be your own. When paraphrasing a certain material, you should comprehend the material for you to be in a position to rewrite it in your own words. One should not change the original meaning of the material even after paraphrasing. The following are the basics of paraphrasing:
· Read the original material two or three times or until you are sure you understand it.
· Put the original material aside and try to write the main ideas in your own words. Say what the source says, but no more, and try to reproduce the source's order of ideas and emphasis.
· Look carefully at the unfamiliar words, observing carefully the exact sense in which the writer uses the words.
· Check your paraphrase, as often as needed, against the original for accurate tone and meaning, changing any words or phrases that match the original too closely. If the wording of the paraphrase is too close to the wording of the original, then it is plagiarism.
· Include a citation for the source of the information such as the page numbers so that you can cite the source accurately. Even when you paraphrase, you must still give credit to the original author.
· Clarify technical or specialized information into language that is appropriate for your reading audience. The material should be simplified. Avoid the temptation to quote too much.
It is a fact that most of the students lack the necessary skills in paraphrasing. This effect leads to plagiarism. It is usually a major effect since the students end up scoring inferior marks. They are hesitant to seek custom paraphrasing services. What is the reason behind this reason? It is because many firms do not deliver original work. We help the students struggling with citations or those who just want to verify that there is no plagiarism in their paper. We can even paraphrase for you if you are not comfortable with a new writing style or just want the extra ease of mind that your paper is 100% free of plagiarism.
Moreover, we have a plagiarism screening software for your education essay. We allow our customers to request for revisions (absolutely free) within the first 7 days after receiving the completed order if they are not satisfied and feel that there is something missing in the work we produce for them. Furthermore, professional paraphrasing services at essaysdoctor.com ensure smooth text flow of your paper with no errors. We operate 24/7 in order to meet the huge demand placed on us by our clients. In our firm, we offer affordable paraphrasing services in order to help many of our customers not to struggle with the high costs accompany paraphrasing by most of our competitors, while we still maintain the quality for them.